THE PFP ADVANTAGE
Our Process: How PFP Does It
“Partners in Profit” Event
PFP can assume responsibility for all operational and financial aspects of the sale at your location.
- Provide the services of their experienced team of professionals. These professionals are not only at the Sale location, but also work behind the scenes in merchandising, freight services, advertising and promotion, as well as accounting services. You literally benefit from the services of an entire company when you choose PFP for your event.
- Utilize the capabilities of their in-house advertising department.
- Make available their volume buying power and contacts with manufacturers and importers to provide a successful merchandising mix and value. Virtually no competitor can offer the values and volume buying power that PFP can.
- PFP can pay you for your inventory in advance. Some may call this “buy” your inventory up front.
- PFP can assume responsibility for all operating expenses of the sale.
- PFP can guarantee a broom-clean facility with no unwanted inventory remaining at the conclusion of the sale.
- PFP can guarantee that you will suffer no loss. You can share in net profits, without risk!
Straight Fee-Based Sale Promotion
PFP can provide an experienced management and sales team to CONDUCT THE SALE FOR YOU!
- Often, PFP’s team can be on your location in a matter of days to assist you in all aspects of conducting an event.
- This includes: merchandising, display, pricing, advertising, sales, delivery and service.
- In addition, PFP can offer any necessary experienced administrative and warehouse specialists to enhance the success of the sale.
- PFP’s volume buying power, resources and advertising expertise will also be available to you, to further ensure profit and success.
- For the variety of quality services provided to you, PFP will operate under a competitive consulting fee structure and your company is responsible for all expenses of the sale.
Experience and Resources
PFP is unmatched in the high-impact sales business. Like all firms, we advertise in the trade papers, the internet and by building our brand through sponsorships. We evaluate and track the source of our clients. Even with all of our marketing, nearly 90% of our clients come from personal recommendations, normally from former clients. The reason we¹re the number one company in promotional events is, our goal is to help our clients meet their goals. Our culture is unique in this business. When we meet with a client, we review their goals, their expectations and we discuss how we can help them, not serve our own needs. Since 1962, PFP has provided the highest level of service to our clients.
The most experienced and entrepreneurial Event Coordinators. Many have 30 years or more experience in this field. We often say, “Our People Make the Difference.” We are true merchants! We have relationships with hundreds of vendors that we work hard for the very best values, that will yield the highest margins in events we conduct. Our advertising is creative, unique and geared specifically for each event. Significant in-depth planning is done for weeks prior to breaking an event (many companies arrive on Monday and break their event on Thursday). We have team leaders that serve in all roles and support our events. These professionals include merchandising, on-site visual, marketing, logistics and operations. PFP provides high-level oversite from the partners in our company.
PFP, utilizing their vast experience, systems and resources, can incorporate the above procedures to custom-tailor an arrangement to suit your specific needs. These arrangements can range from simple consultation programs to a complete “buy-out” of your business.
Experience Huge Volume
A PFP event can produce from 1-3 years’ volume, and profit in 90-120 days.
Our Process: How PFP Does It
PFP offers a variety of approaches to successful sale promotions.
After over 55 years of conducting sale events in virtually every market in the United States, PFP will put time-tested advertising techniques to work for you. Our methods will target your best potential customers, will create a highly effective advertising campaign, and will generate strong traffic. We use internet based initiatives, print, personalized letters, VIP phone calls and traditional TV & radio, depending on the market and the size of the opportunity.
PFP also saves money through the use of our experienced advertising agency. We enjoy buying at national contract rates. We know how to provide a creative, proven and coordinated campaign in the most effective media in your area. Our National Director of Advertising, National buyer and experienced advertising staff will do it all – - from strategic planning to development of the themes and layouts, including production and placement for your promotion. At your option, all advertising can be reviewed with you in advance.
PFP has grown to include the nation's largest group of high-impact professional representatives, including the industry's most respected and qualified Event Coordinators, as well as sale personnel and, when needed, administrative and warehouse professionals.
Our representatives have been carefully selected and represent the finest professionals available in our industry. With this nucleus of great experience and talent, PFP offers a retailer the most viable means for a profitable sale promotion.
Marketing Your Real Estate
Many PFP clients will attest that high impact promotions can have a very favorable effect on the marketing of your real estate. Our advertising program is designed for maximum exposure. This alone will help you to find a suitable buyer or tenant for your property.
PFP Brings Peace Of Mind To You With Our Extraordinary Resources.
PFP’s national buying power remains unmatched in the high-impact business. You can tap into the power of our organization, to make your promotion more successful. With PFP’s Top 100 Truckload buying power, just imagine the margins that your event can enjoy!
We merchandise your store to complement your current merchandise mix with like kind and quality of product (when permitted). We never compromise your standards or your good name. An entire section of this website is dedicated to protecting your integrity in the communities that you reside.
Remember, anyone can give away your inventory by marking it down each week. With PFP, our primary goal is to generate the most profit possible. We sell only first quality merchandise in your store, so the consumer will truly appreciate the terrific values at your promotion. This is made possible by our vast buying power. Under our “Partners in Profit” model, PFP will also take back any residual merchandise at the end of the sale promotion event, protecting your net profit and assuring you peace of mind.